Tuesday, January 26, 2016

the fighter pilot ( part 2)

Last we heard of our pilot his plane was smoking. Now we will find out what happens to our hero. "I'll have to fall back, my main guns are disabled". " I'll go with you", my guns are fully operational. "thanks Christian, I mean it". Christian Voultrum was another pilot with the eighth air force operating from England and Johns best friend. As they got closer to England Johns plane lost altitude and crash landed in the English channel he told Christian to go to the base and get help. As the silver P-51 Mustang flew on into the sky Johns war torn P5-1 mustang sank into the water as john watched  from the inflatable raft. The next night a rescue boat came to his rescue and he shot up a huge red flare. a friendly English voice called. "Is that you?" "yes!" John called. He was saved.     

No comments:

Post a Comment